CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

April Workshop Pages

Well, that didn't take long, did it? I have been working on several projects, as I said before. I have put together one of the 2-page layouts for June Workshops and have the second one almost done. I was going to go ahead and post the one I have done, however, I thought I'd step back a little bit and go ahead and post the layouts we did in April. (It looks like we won't be able to meet in May... just way too busy!)





So, here are the two layouts from April May. The first one is Easter and was done using Sweet Pea (Baby Pink, Breeze, Key Lime and Lilac Mist) along with the January Stamp of the Month, Eastertime. (I apologize that the pictures are light. It is hard to photograph these pastel colors.)

I stamped the Lilac Mist Cardstock pieces with the smallest flower of the set and I used the larger flower stamped on white and cut out for embellishments. I also used Blush Grograin ribbon.


And this is Summer Fun, using Boom Di Ada Creative Basics (Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Hollyhock and Olive). The flowers are stamped from Cottage Floral stamp set. "SUMMER" is from Rustic Alphabets and "fun" is from Giggles Lowercase.

Summer was stamped in Hollyhock and cut out, you could use your Cricut! I used White Bigger Brads to attach the Ricrak (which came in the Creative Basics kit). I stamped the large flower twice... once in Buttercup and once in Hollyhock (with a Buttercup stamped center). I placed them on top of each other and pop-dotted it for dimension.













We also did a couple of cards as a bonus!


Friendship Card
This card was full of techniques. The flowers are spritzed with water to soften the paper. Then, the tips of the petals are pinched together, which after drying, hardens and forms a really cute dimensional element. The background of the card is stamped with the Spot On Background stamp and gives it a great effect.



4 You Card
This card was super easy and fast. The inside is perfect for a gift card or cash!

0 comments: