CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

And Here are Three More!

Here are three more! And would you believe someone has already bought them! I had to get pictures before I put them in the mail!

I love crafts so much. I wish I could do it all day long. Right now, it's only at night! Someone asked me today if I had a life! I said YES! My crafts! I do not see one thing wrong with that.

My dear friend, Diana, is coming to visit me next weeked (Memorial Day). We have been friends for 25 years. We only get to see each once or twice a year and we are having withdrawals! I sure hope she doesn't expect a clean house or food in the fridge! Who am I kidding. She knows me so well and she knows how OCD I am, so being caught up in my crafts won't come as a surprise to her.

I can't wait to see her!




0 comments: