CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

All Mom's Should See This!

I just got an update on the Close to My Heart Convention I am going to this year in July. I mean, come on, if you love scrapbooking like I do, what could be more fun than going to a Corporate Convention in Orlando Florida for 4 days and 2,000 other people who love scrapbooking as much or more (if possible!) than me! AND travel with the greatest travel partner ever, Lyla! Anyway... in the update today, they told us the headline performer will be Anita Renfroe. I hadn't heard of Anita Renfroe until I opened this video. I saw this a while back and was rolling on the floor. Everything I EVER said to my kids is repeated in this hysterical performance. So, moms, take about 3 minutes, turn up your volume, sit back and enjoy this. THIS IS FOR YOU!

Let me know what you think!


1 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey Janis, Thanks for the LAUGH!!!!
Tracy