CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

My friend, Diana, went home today. What a great visit we had. I already miss her and can't wait until our next visit.

I've been working this afternoon on getting workshop projects ready for June. June is quite a busy month for me at my job (the one that actually pays the bills!). We have a big conference near the middle of the month and there are a lot of last minutes projects and finishing touches that have to be tended to. Usually my Close to My Heart business lags a bit this month... by design.

However, this month could be different with new Constant Campaign that will be announced later in the week. Check back! You're going to love it!

I will try to get my new pages posted soon. It's been a rainy cool day and has been perfect for being inside. But, isn't it interesting what humidity can do to paper? Note to self... close up house and turn on a/c next time you work on pages!!!

0 comments: