CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shadowing Welded Objects on the Cricut with the Design Studio

Some of you have already seen this video of mine, but I wanted to put it here for safe keeping. And if you haven't, this is a video that will help you figure out how to shadow those welded objects. It's a little tricky, but I hope this helps you out!

(Got it done! Guess I just had to sleep on it! Enjoy!)

If you have problems with this link, you can go to this website on youtube and watch it there. Thanks for your patience!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=739f1wQHGeM

I'm working on some new ones. All of you Cricut users, check out my survey question over on the right side of the screen. I am trying to determine where to start and would like your input!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want more videos!