CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

My backyard

I was finally able to get my pictures to upload! Sometimes Blogger really tries me! Anyway... here are the benches. I love the color, don't you? See our Topsy Turvy planters? We got those for Mother's Day this year and I can't believe how well they are coming along. I also can't wait until we get tomatoes! I love fresh tomatoes and green peppers.

That's my dog, Ally, sitting there looking at me. Check out the next picture and see how she "helped" me paint the benches.

Yep, that's her hind quarter. She is NOT cut! She just kept walking by the benches and scraped her sides. BOTH SIDES! She looks like she has been in surgery! I have no idea how in the world I will get that off. I guess it just makes her my "striped dog"!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty. Now you can sit out there and relax.