CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Outdoors Weekend

My sister and I have spent most of the weekend outside. We started yesterday morning by mowing on our new/used John Deere rider. It is wonderful! I mowed and Judy trimmed and then I cut back some bushes and we spent some "sitting time" in the back yard admiring out work. Then this morning, I got headed out to scrape and repaint the benches on the deck out by the gazebo. My son-in-law helped us put lattice work on the top in place of the torn up canvas canopy over Mother's Day Weekend. It looks so great! Anyway, the benches needed some TLC. As I was scraping, I was uncovering the several other layers of paint. 2 shdes of blue, yellow and terracotta. I chose a bright red. They look fantastic!

I've been trying to upload some photos, but I can't get it to work!!! When I can, I will. Until then, just imagine... nice red park benches!

0 comments: