CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

2 MORE from Memorial Day Weekend!

And, here are TWO more! I used Close to My Heart's "Animal Cookies" Level 2 paper pack for these pages. I love this paper so much. It's so bright and cheerful. I matted pictures in Tulip and I cut some accents with the Cricut and used black bling and BIG yellow and blue brads. They just fit perfectly with these pages. I'm off to work on some more! I've got 2 more just about done. I'd love to get them finished and posted today. That will be 8 pages done this weekend! WOW! That's great for me!

Leave me a message and let me know what you think! Thanks!


1 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

I stumbled onto your blog and love it!!! You do such a good job with the scrapbooking. Everything is so cute and festive!!!