CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

It has been rainy and stormy and humid all weekend and I've been scrapbooking with my sister the entire time! It's been awesome because we haven't had to feel guilty not doing yard work! So, she hauled all of her stuff over here and we have had a blast. AND, we've been productive. I know it's not much, but it's more than I've gotten done in months. I had been thinking about doing this layout for a long time now. I was wanting to do lots of different techniques on a page and that's just what I did. My base pages are from Close to My Heart's Whoops A Daisy Level 2 paper pack. I did all of my journaling on the computer, (which sure makes things go faster for me). I matted the two pictures on Hydrangea and from there on, I went crazy. The flowers each have some type of bling in them. "Unique" on the first page was cut on the Cricut using Hydrangea and Ocean Cardstock. The circles are each filled with a pearl half circle embellishment (looks much better in person). There's some stitching here, too


I actually did more stitching on this page. I love the flourishes."Love" is cut on the Cricut, also. And the brackets are Dimensional Elements from Close to My Heart. The bullet points are small pink paper flowers with a bling in the center.

0 comments: