CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday!

Most people don't Monday's, but I do... really! It's the start of a whole new week! And lots of time ahead of you to accomplish things. Work was busy today, as it will be over the next couple of weeks. We have a big conference my unit is very involved in that will occur the week after Father's Day. And the weekend of Father's Day is our Cousin's Reunion in Oklahoma. I have a workshop that Friday night, but after that is over with, my sister and I will hop aboard the Lewis bus (my brother's motorhome) and head to Locust Grove Oklahoma! We will drive to Joplin and park it in a Cracker Barrel and spend the night. Yes, that is only 1 hour from home, but it's what we do every year! Then, Saturday morning we will get up and eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then head on down. It will be a lot of fun seeing everyone again. Hopefully the weather will hold for us and the campers won't get wet!

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share when I get back.

I haven't been too creative here lately. I have been working on more "fabric trashbags" and will need to get lots more made later in the year.

Close to My Heart is having a fantastic special this month. STAMPAGANZA! This only comes along once a year. You can buy 2 sets of stamps and get the 3rd of of equal or lesser value for free! FREE! Stop by my website www.jmpurves.myctmh.com and check it out. If you don't have a new 08 Summer Idea book, click HERE to look at one online. And you can also check out the 08 Spring Idea book by clicking HERE. AND, you can go to the Product Guide by clicking HERE to see any sets that aren't in either of those books. And to make it really handy... you can order right off my website!

I'm off to grab some dinner and then try to get the yard mowed! Later!

0 comments: