CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cards I Made Last Night


I just love these cards. I found them on the CTMH Bulletin Boards and just had to play with the design last night. I like the boldness yet the simplicity of them.

All of the cards are 5" x 4"

On "Great Job", I cut 2 strips (1" x 5") using the stripe from Paper Garden.. "Great" was stamped on White Daisy (2 1/8" x 5") in Sweet Leaf using Rustic Alphabets and "Job" was stamped in Petal using Precious Alphabets.


Thank You was made the same way only I stamped
"Thank" in Petal and "You" in Sweet Leaf.








On "Happy Birthday" I used the Polka Dot from Whoops A Daisy. (I used the same dimensions as above). "Happy" was stamped using Rustic Alphabets in Ocean and "Birthday" in Hydrangea.

I hope you like them as much as I do!

1 comments:

belle d. said...

these are awesome cards! i wish i'd been that productive "last night"! i love the rustic alphabet stamps paired with the smaller ones! lovely job!
abrazos,
bella