CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been busy, busy, busy getting ready for my Close to My Heart Open House this coming Saturday. I always like to have as much new product to show along with examples of projects made of as much of the new stuff as I can.

I hope to have a good crowd. So far, the RSVP's are looking good!

I am going to be doing this cute flip top recipe album as a workshop in November. It has 12 pages and is just adorable. We learned to make this at our retreat last weekend.


I am also going to be holding a Christmas Card Workshop in October. Such cute ideas! I just might even make some for myself!

I've also been trying to organize my stamps sets. Whew! Now that's been a chore! I have over 150 and after about 80, I felt like I was completely out of control. At least now, I know what I have, now finding it is another story!!

We are planning a shower for Shelly and baby Devan the first weekend in October. I am doing the invitations. What a great excuse to get my newest toy... a CUTTLEBUG! Check out the embossing on this sweet little dress. It is much prettier in person, but I think you get the idea.


Oh, yeah, I started another newsletter this past week. It all about Cricuting! How much fun is that! If you'd like to join, just send me an email and I'll add you on.

Well, I'd better go. Today is the last full day I have to finishing preparing for my Open House. I'm getting pretty close, so it will just be adding finishing touches.

So, until next time... HAPPY SCRAPPING!

0 comments: