CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

News from My Open House... But First!

Did you all see those adorable little girl invitations I was going to do for my daughter's upcoming baby shower? Well, she had her 2nd level ultrasound last Wednesday and guess what... here are the NEW shower invitations!That's right! They are NOT pink! Shelly and JR are having a boy! Devin James. I know... Devin is spelled wrong on this one, but this is just a sample. All of the ones we made last night have the correct spelling!

Shelly told me Friday morning she is so glad it's a boy because she was already sick of PINK! She is such a "NOT PINK" girl! Yeah! We are so excited!!!

I'm working on finishing up my Open House stuff and I'll post soon! I promise!!!

0 comments: