CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Local CTMH Consultant's Retreat

Well, today was our local CTMH Consultant's retreat. Christina had us all gather at a building next to her church. There were 22 of us present and I completely lost track of what all we made. It was a marathon day of creating. Every project we did was absolutely fantastic. I was going to take pictures of all of my projects, but Lyla put the pressure on to get my blog updated.... before she got home! So, I'm at least doing that!

Once I finish up all of the projects... (tomorrow, I promise!) I'll get pictures taken and posted here. I am just too tired tonight!

This is a great shot of the group hard at work.

And here is one of not so many at work! You'll see why in a couple of pictures down (and no, I have no idea why this is underlining or how to make it stop!!!!)


Here's Miss Bettyann concentrating very hard on her project.


And THIS is where everyone was! There was more food than we had sense! And of course we had to fill up to be able to continue on to an afternoon of intense creating.

And finally, it was time to just take pictures because we knew there would be no way our minds would retain what all we saw and did today.


I so love getting together with this group of women. Everyone is so fun and kind and caring and simply wonderful to be around. Bettyann and I were talking about why we do what we do. And we both agreed the creating is awesome... the additional income (if you're lucky enough to have any!) is nice... but the friendships you make with these other consultant's are absolutely priceless. I truly am blessed to have been introduced to so many creative and and just plain NICE woman. I consider each of you a friend.

So, until next time, I only have one thing to say.... HAPPY SCRAPPIN' TO ALL OF MY CTMH SISTAHS!

0 comments: