CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Busy Week

This has been quite a busy week! Since learning on Tuesday I was going to be Grandma again, I learned on Wednesday it is going to be a girl! Here are the ultrasound pictures. The first one is of her precious little face!

And this one is her feet. She had her legs crossed at the ankles and you can see her feet!

Technology amazes me! When I was having my babies, the only time you got an ultrasound was if there was a problem, so you really kind of hoped you never had to have one... which I didn't!

In between spending a lot of time on the phone with both of my girls, I have also been very busy designing 6 cards for our Consultant's retreat in a couple of weeks. Designing is one thing but cutting all of those pieces for 40 sets of 6 cards is a LOT of work! But, I'm almost done. I've got 5 done and cut out and have to start on the 6th one. It's so much more fun when you are working on NEW product, which I am!

I can't wait for my open house on September 6th so I can show everyone all the new and fun goodies from Close to My Heart.

Well, I've gotta run. It's getting late and I was up late last night watching John's band, Wire Road, make their debut performance at the Outback in Branson. They did good but those late hours are NOT for old folks!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

congratulations - it's so cool to get these pictures that you can actually scrapbook.

belle d. said...

congratulations! even in sonogram pics your granddaughter is just gorgeous! what a precious, precious thing it is to have a new little one to enrich your life and renew things! i'm so happy for you!
abrazos,bella