CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

June was Quite a Month!

Would someone please tell me where time goes? I just popped over and realized it's been almost a month since I blogged. I vowed to do better and look at me! Well, I do have a bit of an excuse. June is my busy month at my day-job. We have a big conference and have close to 300 people attend. That's big to me! Anyway, I'm past that now and moving right into the 4th of July weekend! Oh, yeah, and a couple of weekends ago, we had our Carroll Cousin's reunion in Locust Grove, OK. What fun that was. I have such a crazy family. It was so hot some of us decided to just "take the plunge" and get wet. Well, everyone knows swimming works up an appetite! Once cousin went inside and came back out with an assortment of yummo desserts. Well, we didn't want to get out of the pool, so we made her bring the desserts IN the pool.


And then, on June 30, my assistant of 14 years retired. It was bittersweet seeing her go. We had a party and her family was there. Mary Jo, we will miss you!
Here is our group.


And Mary Jo and Ed... How sweet!

0 comments: