CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cricut-ing the Weekend Away!

Well, it's been a full weekend! It started Friday night at 5:00. It was my Open Crop til Midnight. What a great time we had! My house was full, the creativity was flowing and the Cricut's were a-hummin'!!! I can't wait til next month. I love this group and we just have SO much fun.

Then, yesterday, I had 2 classes, back to back. A big thanks to Becky Jones, Creative Memories consultant, who invited me to her all day crop to teach the Cricut. It was a good turnout and everyone seemed to have learned a lot.

And today... well, it just goes to show not everything is as it seems! I went to the ScrapNook expecting only one person in my 1:00 class and only one person in my 3:00 class. If I have a class scheduled and only one person is signed up, well, I feel I owe it to that person to show up, too. Before the first class got going, we had 3! And 4 in the second class! It was a great group! We had so much fun and I think they all learned, which is my complete goal.

If you have a Cricut you need to know a little bit better or you have the Design Studio software and would like to learn more about what you can do, shoot me an email and I'll get you signed up. I love my little bug and I love teaching what I know to everyone.

Did you know... you can make wordbooks... make your own custom made chipboard... weld words and shadow just about everything? You CAN! Call me and I'll teach you how!

0 comments: