CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Heit's Point Retreat - Nov 20 - 23

All I can say is WOW! This was the most amazing time I've had in a long time. 17 of us converged on Heit's Point for the best Scrapbook Retreat ever! We ate and talked and laughed and even got a little scrapbooking done! I am posting these pictures just to give you a little taste of what we were doing. I hope to get some more posted later. I am hoping to get some of actual projects that got done!

Remember... You can click on the pictures and make them HUGE!

Here is Jeanne working on the computer. She was probably working on some journaling. That is the lake you see out the windows. It was an amazing view.

Here is a great shot of the room. Look at the stuff that was here! I couldn't believe how much stuff everyone brought! It was crazy!



Here's Debbie and Laura working on the Design Studio and the Cricut. Very intense.


And here is the whole group. We got down right silly after taking so many serious ones! I love this because this is just how we were the whole time! Having fun!!!

If you didn't make this one, don't miss the next one! We are already starting the plans in motion. If you'd like to be kept updated, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll add you to the list. You will have the time of your life!

0 comments: