CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Only 3 More DAYS!

I am getting so excited about CTMH Convention 2008. My friend Lyla, will be here Tuesday and she and I will be heading to Kansas City to catch our plane early Wednesday morning to Orlando! This will be my first convention and with all the hype that is going on in the Bulletin Boards, I am getting so excited, I can hardly wait.
So, this weekend is my planning time. Cleaning house, doing laundry, getting the last minute errands run, making sure bills are paid... you know the drill. There is just so much to get done to get ready to be gone for 5 days!
Anyway, I gotta get busy. I just wanted to quickly type in an update. I hope to update while I'm there (every room has its' own computer, so I don't have to lug mine through the airports!).
Later...

0 comments: