CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

I am by no means caught up with my scrapbooking BUT, Christmas pictures are just so much fun to do and the memories are so fresh, it's a great place to start back up if you've been in a slump and haven't done much in a while! So, here goes...

Christmas Eve... I love our Close to My Heart papers so much and this is a great example of why. This paper is from a paper pack called Hollydays. It has been retired for quite a while, but it is timeless. At Christmas time, I always reach for this stash! Not that I don't love our new stuff, I just love the bright and bold colors of Christmas that are reflected in this paper. I also used Snow Flurries stamp set for the snowflakes and the swirl (which I LOVE!). In addition, I used letters from Felicity for "Christmas Eve". The gold ornament was done with our Glitter Rubons... SO much fun! And I matted everything on Dutch Blue and/or Clover Meadow cardstock. Now that I look at them, I may have to go back and bling up the middle of some of those snowflakes! That would be SO cool!

0 comments: