CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm in Retreat Mode!

I cannot believe we are only a week and a couple of days away from my 2009 Fall Scrapbook Retreat in Branson, Mo! I hope you are among the wonderful group of ladies who are joining me for a fun-filled, hopefully productive 4 days of scrapbooking at a wonderful location in Branson. I love organizing these things and I can't wait for it to begin. Come on over to my other blog... www.2009BransonRetreat.blogspot.com and see what's going on! You just may have to join us for the Spring Retreat I am planning in April!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ижевск-знакомства
экспресс знакомства газеты маклер 2005 года города тирасполь
знакомства гороскопы сонник гадания
дубна лариса знакомства
Знакомства секс извращения хакасия

http://trugdasertdedrt.com