CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cricut Vinyl

Friday was such a blast. Some friends, Christy, Mary Jo and Becky and I got up way early for a day road trip to the CK Convention in Tulsa. We stopped at several Scrapbook Stores in and around the area. We really had a good time, but we were exhausted when we got home... at 10:30 Friday night. Then, last night, as my sister and I were doing a little Cricut Vinyl project on my wall, I got a call from the last store we stopped at and I was told I won one of their drawings!!! How exciting! Ashley, at "A Memory to Scrap" told me I won a basket of a new line of paper from Reminiscent! It's 12 pages of double sides paper and 4 sheets of embellishments to match! I'm so excited! I will be in Tulsa early September and will go pick it up then. It's always fun to win, isn't it!

So, yesterday afternoon, my sister and I got busy on some wall art for my back door. When I was in Tulsa, I saw this saying and love it. So, I designed it on Design Studio and cut it out of the Brown Cricut Vinyl. Judy crawled up on the bar stools and before long, a finished project! I absolutely love it! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

tracy said...

I totally love it!!!! I have intednded on doing some of my own vinal decor and have not made it that far yet!!! Way to go Janis!!!